Obitia is supported by its users. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
It is always a good idea to include a note on any sympathy or funeral flowers you plan on sending to the deceased’s loved ones or immediate family. For many people this may be a difficult thing to write, either because they are not confident in their ability to express themselves or they are overwhelmed with grief and sadness. Remember that during these difficult times you can rely on some timeless phrases to convey your sympathies and love to friends and family.
Below we have twenty-five messages for sympathy flowers and funeral flowers cards. Please use them as is or as a model to write your own message. If you are writing to the family members of the deceased, remember that they will greatly enjoy your expression of sympathy as well as the flower arrangement. The words you write and the flowers wills serve as a reminder that they are not alone and that their loved one was an important part of not only their lives, but other’s lives as well.
Messages for Sympathy Flower Cards
- May the love of family and friends carry you through this difficult time.
- We hope these flowers express what our words never will.
- You are all in our prayers.
- May these flowers remind you of our loving thoughts and prayers.
- No words can fill the emptiness that we feel inside.
- God has called back one of his angels. You will always be in our hearts and memories.
- May these flowers in some way help to express our heartfelt sympathy.
- Rest in peace and know that we will never forget you.
- Always in our hearts.
- During difficult times such as these, words cannot express our feelings.
- A true friend and honorable person, you will forever be missed.
- She is greatly missed, forever cherished, and always remembered.
- Forever in our thoughts.
- In loving memory.
- With love and fond memories.
- You will be sorely missed.
- Thinking of you always.
- Gone, but never forgotten.
- Wherever you are, God is.
- Peace, prayers, and blessings.
- Till we meet again.
- Thinking of you at this difficult time.
- We are sorry for you loss.
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
- Hugs and prayers at this difficult time.
Receiving beautiful sympathy flowers and a kind note will lift the spirit. Your gift will be greatly appreciated by friends and family and will give allow you to share your grief with others who have been affected by the death of a loved one. Remember to keep the note short and heartfelt, there will be time later to share memories and reminisce.